Tectflex PU Properties
- Tectflex PU is very simple and economical to use and consists of 1 component
- Excellent resistance to ageing
- Even at-40 ° c Tectflex PU elastic
- Recommended for under water applications
- Good resistance to micro-organisms and a variety of chemical substances
- Suitable for use in drinking water tanks
- Tectflex PU is very suitable for sealing connections in swimming pools
- Good adhesion to virtually any surface without primer
- Special primers available for virtually any substrate
Make Tectflex PU.
Recommended application temperature varies between + 5 ° c to + 40 ° c. Save for application of Tectflex PU in cold weather the sausages in advance at 20 ° c.
It is recommended that you immediately after the affixing of the kit Tectflex PU in the right form. For optimal performance, the ratio width up to depth 02: 01. The minimum depth is 10 mm.
- Available in the colours white, grey and black.
- Other colours on request.